Saturday, November 5, 2011

Not the holidays again -__-


Here we go again... the cheery dispositions, the decorations, ah! the crowds and everyone's temporary resolution to give to the poor and miraculously change the world *rolls eyes* which is about as fake as Lindsey Lohan's collagen injections. I usually give that sudden change of heart till about mid January at which time they return to their usual "who cares about the rest of the world" selves.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't walk around with the Bah-humbug face or ruin anyone else's festiveness and what not but to be honest I do come close :/ I have a good reason for hating the holidays... My mom use to love them and passed away a day before New Year's eve consequently being the reason why I could choke someone this time of year (I'm kidding!) yeah yeah I know I should be over and moving, I am in many ways but in many ways I am not .... So I beg for your sake and mine spare me the effort it takes in pretending to be happy 


No comments:

Post a Comment